315.472.7806
Services
315.472.7806
Home
ArchitectureArchitectureNYS Fairgrounds Exposition CenterThe-MarshallOnondaga Lake AmphitheaterWelch Allyn - Building ConsolidationWashington Station - Class A BuildingCENTRO HubAFRC FarmingdaleSUNY Institute of TechnologyCamp Smith ReadinessElmira Meier HallElmira College - Cowles HallClay Town HallSUNY Morrisville Norwich CampusInstitute for Veterans and Military Families - Syracuse UniversitySyracuse Technology GardenInterior DesignInterior DesignSUNY Polytechnic InstituteColgate Campus CenterClay Eye CareEmpower FCU Corporate HeadquartersSyracuse Tech GardenSolvay PaperboardPrivate ResidenceLe Moyne College Dining HallLe Moyne College PlazaCornell General Office BuildingCornell Purcell Community CenterIthaca College Gannett CenterSUNY ESF Baker Laboratory RehabilitationWashington StationElmira College - Meier HallWelch Allyn - Building ConsolidationAFRC FarmingdaleCamp Smith Readiness CenterClay Town HallOBrien & Gere Engineering IncLandscape ArchitectureLandscape ArchitectureOnondaga Lake AmphitheaterChristian Brothers AcademyElmira CollegeOneida Shores ParkNyack Beach State ParkSUNY Polytechnic InstitutePoughkeepsie Bus Transit HubStaybridge SuitesSyracuse University - Sims DriveWelch Allyn - Building ConsolidationStructural EngineeringStructural EngineeringOnondaga Lake AmphitheaterGeotechnical EngineeringGeotechnical EngineeringOnondaga Lake Amphitheater3-D Building Information Modeling (BIM)3-D Building Information Modeling (BIM)SustainabilitySustainabilityWashington StationWelch Allyn - Building Consolidation
Services

10 & 14 Utica Street

The Nichols & Beal Building and Hotel Maxwell (10 & 14 Utica Street) were combined at the upper floors to meet current accessibility and exiting requirements while maximizing leasable office space. First floor renovations included fit-ups for two retail tenants and a restaurant. The second and third floors are occupied by Colgate University offices. 

 

Original features of the buildings were reconstructed and restored. This work included stone design and exterior entrance restoration. 

 

Work was completed as part of a $7.5M Downtown Initiative to transform six vacant landmark buildings (c.1895- 1914) to accommodate entertainment, retail and food service venues.